Wednesday, December 30, 2009

...blog more?




















You can find out your resolution here (source).  How much would I love to go camping?  Oh, insanely much! Airstream dreams my friends, Airstream dreams.

Here's an update:  I did get a new camera, and I have been thrifting, and each time someone comments here I am so terribly ashamed I don't blog here more!  I do love this blog and I do love what this blog could be if I were more on top of things.  Thank you all for visiting, even when I'm sloppy and neglect it for weeks, even months.  May you all have a safe New Year's Eve and welcome 2010 with some bubbly and the blue moon.  Here's to a year of thrifting your best finds and me around here lots more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!