Monday, March 26, 2007

$3

red.leaves
Wow. I had the best thrifting day ever! I was so lucky. I bought a scratch lotto ticket this morning and didn't win a thing but I think the universe had another way of rewarding me! Slowly I will reveal my lucky finds...but first, one of TWO vintage tablecloths. This one is quite stained, but I'm to the point where I just don't mind. I am glad it was used and loved and that it made its way to my collection.
Up close (will you look at the color!):
red.leaves.up.close

4 comments:

The Q said...

Lemon juice + sunlight might help with the stains, have you tried that already?

kimberlina said...

how. the. fuck. do you find such good tablecloths??

btw - did you ever go to the big top flea market in tampa? if you ever come up again, you simply must go. they have a ton of vintage state plates and i thought of you(r mom).

LittlePea said...

Luv it!

madge said...

Corley, will try (that is a favorite folk remedy of my mom's).

Kim, No! I had never been there...but now that you're telling me about those plates...I should make a point to go!