Friday, September 26, 2008

$5 plus shipping

chop chop

Steve is addicted (yes, Steve; you are!) to Goodwill´s online auctions. Usually, he´s winning obscure camera parts but he looks out for me, too. He found this solid-as-a-rock paper cutter for me us last week and it arrived yesterday. The size of the thing (8.5¨ x 8.5¨)is pure delight - wonderful for getting straight cuts on those smaller, slippery papers. I love it! The plastic behemoth paper cutter at my job doesn´t even come close to the quality of this little vintage baby.

ingento paper cutter

4 comments:

Vonlipi said...

That paper cutter is very cool indeed.You are lucky that Steve bought it so everybody in the household can use it....My cuts are always UN-precise!

Cynthia said...

Would love to have one of those. I didn't know Goodwill had on line auctions. Where have I been?!? Have a great day!

Junniper, MPA said...

That's a pretty fun find. I could totally put that to use.

And I didn't know Goodwill had online auctions, either. That sounds like trouble!

Lauren said...

I have a crappy plastic job. It sucks pretty hard. I'm so jealous.