Sunday, November 29, 2009

MARGARET!

IMG_9968

I have an odd thing for office supplies, especially of the vintage sort.  These stickers were found by me in my girlhood bedroom, where I was this past Thanksgiving.  I can't remember where I originally scored them.  I have a few theories:  they came from my grandpa (my grandma used to work for an office supply company); they came from my mom (she knows about the odd thing I have); or I sniped them at a garage sale way back in the day.  I can't remember!  But when I stumbled upon them last week, I was just as charmed as I'm sure I originally was!

4 comments:

Toronto Yardsaler said...

Hello
My name is Erin
You find the coolest stuff and your blog always looks so clean and uncluttered. Bravo!

Julie said...

OMG! I have the same office supply fetish! New or old...I used to walk to a local OS store near my house as a kid and just peruse the isles nearly daily!!! I loved the sealing wax, menu order taking sheets (like waitresses write on), and everything in between over the years. A sure fun way for me to pass an hour even now is inside an OS store!!!

Good find from your past!!!

madge said...

thanks!!!

.......... said...

hello my name is FABULOUS! madge, i haven't checked out solid cherry in ages. such wonderful finds!